The Skills Development Scotland Careers Adviser for Inveralmond Community High School is Stephen Smith.
Stephen offers a range of support to students to help develop their Career Management Skills and plans for the future; He is based in the school library.
Career Advice Drop In Sessions
If you are keen to speak to Stephen then "DROP IN" sessions are available:
- All students: Wednesday lunchtime (library)
There is also the opportunity to arrange 1:1 appointments for students who require support. Stephen will also be in attendance at school parents evenings/events and happy to meet with anyone keen to see him.
How to make an appointment
If you would like an appointment, see Stephen in the library, speak to your Head of House or contact Stephen direct via methods below;
- Telephone - 07887 830 188 or 01506 434249 (centre number)
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.myworldofwork.co.uk - For all your work, skills and learning needs
- www.ourskillsforce.co.uk - Making skills work for employers
- skillsdevelopmentscotland.co.uk - Corporate website